Skip to main content

THIS IS THE STORY OF TWO LOST SOULS






ANT 1:   This is the story of two lost souls. One of how they had lived and were lost
Boy:       My heart feels cold as frozen ice.
  My soul seems to find no peace.
  For in the hearts of the ones I have sought for the most,
  There did lay my heart’s gravest perils
Girl:       Indeed they do feel stolen from me:
  My heart, my soul, my body, my all
  These have I given and gotten none.
  My emptiness has no one sought to fill
Boy:       I would give up on love, O yes indeed! I travel that path no more.
  I would seek the hearts of many to fiddle and mock at will,
  And satiate my lust with the flesh of fools who seek my path forsaken.
  My heart shall feel no guilt and my soul shall find vengeance in the pains of many
Girl:       I would not be shaken by mistakes past.
  Somewhere out there I would find the answer.
  I hope, in faith, that love be true
  In a soul shall all my pain find meaning.
Boy:      How feeble the heart of women do seem?
  See how they grovel at your feet when they matter not.
  It’s sickening how well they love you when theyknow they mean nothing to you.
  I grow weary of these games forin truth I find no peace in breaking hearts
ANT 1:  This is the story of two lost souls. One of how they had lived and were lost


ANT 2:  This is the story of two lost souls. One of how they had been lost and were found
Boy:       A smile so bright it warms the heart
  Though lumps of flesh I sought to pounce.
  A woman, feeble, like every other,
  Another lioness off to the slaughter like a lamb.
Girl:       A soul so gentle and still so sweet.
  Clad in disdainful fashion yet courteous in every action.
  A hero or a weirdo? That I cannot tell
  But an angel he does seem onto me, “dear” would I call him
Boy:       Easy this does seem for I need not set plans to desired purpose.
  She has restrained nothing. Indeed, all I lust for she has given unto me
  Neigh, the ease of her submission beats my very understanding
  For I know not who she is andwhy she doeskeeps from me nothing.
Girl:       I need not cloud myself with doubts. I would give my all to him
  Mistakes past would not restrain me for I seea spark of light in his heart,
  With wounds and scars made deep by another and in my heart will he find joy.
  I would give up everything for him: in my bosoms warmth and in me fervent pleasures.
Boy:      What is this I feel within?
  This warmth and peace my heart does desire.
  I signed not for this when it all began.
 Yet is not this the very thing I long for?
ANT 2:  This is the story of two lost souls. One of how they had been lost and were found


ANT 3:  This is the story of two lost souls. One of how they had found love and are full of hope
Boy:      I would live for her and bask in her beauty.
 I would give my all to never see tears on those beautiful eyes again.
 I would make her realize she’s all I’ve lived for and she is my dream.
 I would hold her hands all the days of my life and depend on her love always.
 She is the fullness of the moon for she lit up the darkness my heart was plunged into.
Girl:      You are my angel, you are my love, you are my hero and you are my brother
  I have built my life around you and I can no longer live without you
  All of life’s meaning you have brought back, you are the sweetest that’ll ever be.
  Blessed be God for bringing you to me and loving me in your beautiful heart.
  I may not have rich words to lavish on you, but in deeds do I make up for my loss.
  I love you, will always be proud of you, will pray for you and stand by you always [and forever].
Boy:      You have made me a king and have set me on athrone in your heart.
  You have shown me the meanings of love and I have contemplated in endless ecstasy.
  You are young, you are sweet,you are strong and you are full of truth.
  You are grateful; you are graceful, and undoubtedly unendingly gleeful.
   I would walk to the ends of the earth to tell the world how sorely I was lost
   But now have been saved in the hopesof love from another, lost even as I was.
   You are the one I have chosen to love [áyànfè mí]; you are my one and only [témí níkàn].
   And though in life I am assailed by darkness, I am confident in whom you are to me
   The one I have called the Moon of my Life, íjálán-átthírarí-ánní.
ANT 3:   This is the story of two lost souls. One of how they had found love and are full of hope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LETTER TO MY UNBORN CHILD continues. Read on...

  The story continues... In life we seek to hear from God, a sign as the Jews sought for in the days of the prophets, yet when we are presented by these signs we are too blinded by our own fears and doubts that we fail to see the handwriting on the wall. Such a beauty it was to have seen God touch down on earth to complicate our lives by giving us blessings disguised in the form of crosses that we can bear. Such a jolly it would have been to face the world   bearing each others crosses and atoning for our sins as well as the sins of many by diligently going through life with the burden of an "unexpected" pregnancy. Yes "unexpected" is the word and not unwanted because I know how much I wanted you. I know how much I always wondered if I would ever have you. I know how many dreams I had hoped would come true when you came and I would have lived up to expectations as a father and husband. I prayed for a day you would come but I never expected you to come so so

LETTER TO MY UNBORN CHILD. I hope you like my post. Its inspired by true events around me. Please comment and share. Thank You

July 4, 2013 Dear Junior,     You might never know it my dear son but I've never been more proud of anything I've ever owned in my life than I was at the thought of having you. I had dreams for many years past for a day that would come when I would have to look into those little eyes, the very replica of mine, and your lips, cuddling you so tight as though if I were to leave you for a split second my life would suddenly have less meaning than it did before finding you. I guess its the dream all great father's have: to see their first born son come into life.   I want to write this letter to you to make you understand how much we, I and your mother, know you. We love you very much and we have felt your existence in our lives more than anything we have come to appreciate today. You have been a big part of our life and your coming has opened our world to new horizons. I bet you wonder why its Junior I call you my dear and I would tell you it is your name. I ha

MY PAIN! MY HAPPINESS!

 To one fool of a dreamer, reality truly doesn't give a damn about your feelings and that's deep. The cruel reality of knowing so much of your life had been wasted on sincerely loving someone. I'm sitting on my bed with my back against the wall. My pillow wedging my lower back to avert the pain from sitting with a bad posture. I look up at the ceiling to see if I could set my eyes away from the obvious, as though staring at the ceiling would stop me from seeing into my heart. Its some minutes past 11pm and I can't seem to find the grace to sleep or the strength to read my soft copy of "A Game of Thrones" on my tab. I find my hands clutching my chest to see if in doing so I can find a way to ease the pain I feel there. The heart is definitely located in the left thoracic region but how can it be that something so intangible can exert so much pain on the physiology of this organ. I take deep breaths to see if I can ease the stress my feelings impound on my l